ESSENTIAL DUTES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receive and process incoming mail and packages
• Prepare outgoing mail (AP checks and AR invoices) and UPS packages
• Maintain, clean and restock kitchen area / restrooms with supplies
• Purchase supplies (Amazon) as needed
• Assist in preparation of and/or filing of Hazardous Substance Report for Fire Marshall
• Greet walk in customers
• Answer phones and transfer calls
• Communicate with vendors and customers as needed
• Data enter and process all accounts payable invoices and print checks
• Enter new vendors and/or customers into JobBoss software
• Process all bank deposits, travel to bank as required
• Process credit card transactions for customers
• Create packing slips for completed travelers (jobs)
• Invoice travelers (jobs) that come in from shop
• Prepare and send all invoices/billing as well as monthly statements to customers
• Running monthly accounts statements for the CFO and making adjustments as directed
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
• High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree in office administration or related field preferred.
• A minimum of 1 year administrative and clerical experience required.
• Extensive knowledge of office management procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; with both coworkers and customers
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and function well in a high-paced work environment; flexibility is essential
• Must have the ability to work cohesively with others
• Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
• Prior JobBoss software experience a plus